What was life like for my ancestors 650 years ago? What was the knights' or the clergies duty? What did they eat? Where did the food come from? Against the background of Hallwyl Castle, students explore the answers to these questions and more and practice their acquired English skills. Students should come away proud of their current English skills and an increased appreciation and understanding about life in the Middle Ages.
- Background information and teaching material for preparation (zip-File, 38 MB)
- The workshop is designed as a supplement to the English textbook Top Deck 1, Unit 5 "Castles and Knights".
- The workshop is also suitable for any class studying the Middle Ages.
Gut zu wissen
- Workshop für Schulen in Englisch
- Geeignet für: 5. bis 6. Klasse
- Preis des Gruppenangebotes zzgl. Museumseintritt
- Reduktion für Aargauer Schulen: Impulskredit "Kultur macht Schule"
- Reservationsanfrage über Telefon 0848 871 200 oder online
- PDF zum Herunterladen: Informationen zum Besuch für Lehrpersonen