Directions to Vindonissa Museum
Vindonissa Museum – Museum Aargau
Tel. +41 (0)848 871 200
Send a message
Arriving by train and bus
The Vindonissa Museum is well served by public transport. For larger events especially, we recommend travelling by train and bus.
- There are direct train connections from Zurich, Basel and Bern to Brugg.
- There are several bus lines to the museum. The nearest bus stop is "Brugg, Eisi", which is served by line 374 from the railway station.
- The Vindonissa Museum can be reached on foot in about 7 minutes.
Arriving by car
The Vindonissa Museum in Brugg is accessible via the A3 motorway:
- From Zurich: A3 motorway, Brugg exit
- From Bern: A3 motorway, Brugg exit
- From Basel: A3 motorway, Frick exit
Paid parking is available in the Eisi car park next to the Vindonissa Museum (approx. 2 minutes' walk).
There are no parking spaces for coaches at the Vindonissa Museum.