Directions to Habsburg Castle
Schloss Habsburg – Museum Aargau
Tel. +41 (0)848 871 200
Send a message
Arriving by train and bus
The fastest way to reach Habsburg Castle is via Brugg railway station.
- From Brugg, take bus 366 to the "Habsburg Dorfplatz" stop. From here it is about 10 minutes on foot to the castle.
- From Brugg, bus 368 also runs to the "Schinznach Bad, Aquarena" stop. From here it is a pleasant, approximately 1-hour walk to Habsburg Castle.
Arriving by car
Habsburg Castle is easily accessible by car:
- From Zurich: A1 motorway, Brugg exit
- From Basel: A3 motorway, Brugg exit
- From Bern: A1 motorway, Aarau-Ost (Hunzenschwil) exit
Free parking spaces are located about 200 meters below the castle. There are no official disabled parking spaces. Please note the information for people with disabilities.
The walk from the car park to the castle takes about 5 minutes.
Parking spaces are available for coaches and other larger vehicles.