A walk around the convent church leads through the Abbey grounds, where Franciscan monks and Poor Clares once lived.
Of the original double abbey complex, the archive vault of the former Franciscan monastery in the north is still preserved today. On its walls are paintings of the fallen knights from the battle of Sempach in 1386. The remaining parts of the building are marked by stone slabs embedded in the ground, which give an impression of the extent of the Abbey. To the south there are still parts of the nunnery, such as the cloister.
Admission: Museum entrance fee