RENOVATION: CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2025
Königsfelden Abbey is closed for renovation until the end of March 2025.
|April to October 2025|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Whitsun (Whit Sunday and Whit Monday)||10 am – 5 pm|
|Easter (Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday)||10 am – 5 pm|
|Ascension Day||10 am – 5 pm|
|National Holiday (August 1)||10 am – 5 pm|
|Category||p.P.||from 10 p.|
|Adults||CHF 7||CHF 5|
|Vocational trainees and students (up to age 26)||CHF 5||CHF 4|
|Children (6–16 years)||CHF 4||CHF 3|
- Free admission: Swiss Museum Pass, Raiffeisen Card, Museums-PASS-Musées, VMS, ICOM
- Reduced admission: Kulturlegi (50% off the regular museum entrance fee). Guests with disabilities receive the reduced collective/group price (on presentation of an IV card). One accompanying person can visit the museum free of charge.
- Schools in the canton of Aargau benefit from a 50% reduction on travel, admission and the education programme ("Kultur macht Schule" grant). This offer should be booked directly through Museum Aargau.
- Tickets are available at the ticket office and online (in German).
- CHF and EUR are welcome as means of payment. Credit cards (including Postcard, Maestro, Visa and Mastercard), Twint and Reka Checks/Card are also accepted.
- Admission prices may vary for special events (in German). All prices in CHF, prices subject to change.
Notes on visiting Königsfelden Abbey
Dogs are not allowed in the buildings of Königsfelden Abbey, except assistance dogs for people with disabilities.
Prams are permitted in the exhibition rooms.
Small bags up to size A4 are permitted in the exhibition rooms. Larger bags and rucksacks must be deposited at the reception of Königsfelden Abbey.